Friday, September 2, 2011

Meet Micah Bixby

     The cutest little boy alive. My nephew, Micah- he's about two. A cute little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He's adorable. I remember when he didn't say a word, but now he won't shut up. But he's smart too. Which of course doesn't surprise me in the least bit, we're a smart family- well, for the most part. He says so many words now, a few of them being: boobs, "Come on", "Let's go", "Thank you", and "Ella". That's right, he says my name. He sounds so cut when he says it too. We don't usually have him on Thursdays, so when my dad sent me a text saying he would be late, you can imagine how surprised I was. Especially since he said the reason he would be late was because he was picking up Micah. 
     I even gave him a bath this morning. And he loved it! He was just playing and splashing around like no one's business. This surprised me too since the last time I gave him a bath, he pretty much threw a fit. He was also younger though, so maybe, JUST maybe, he grew up mentally too. I mean, his brain is certainly developing. I don't see how it couldn't. Unless he was in a permanent stasis or something. That would hardcore. But whatever, he's my little man.
     Anyway, on another more somber note, I'm going into the minute Clinic at CVS to find out what's really wrong with my throat. I think it's tonsillitis. But what do I know right? I'll tell you what I do know- it hurts when I swallow food. Or water. And that's not supposed to happen. So I'm just gonna take whatever the clinic tells me with a grain of salt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment