Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Well I could have told you that.

     So I checked with my mother and apparently my throat looks, "Red, swollen , and icky". And I am still as miserable as before. Two days before I'm supposed to be at the state fair and four days before school starts. That can't happen for me. 
     Also, while I was looking up what strep throat might look like I came across this picture and it made me laugh. I just thought I'd share it.
     
It's good right? Well, I thought so anyway. Back to my mother's diagnosis- "Red, Swollen, and Icky". As if I didn't know it was like that from the way my throat feels when I swallow. You sound like Anna Faris; I know my body, and I know something is wrong. I felt it with mono, and this feels the exact same way. "Red, Swollen, and Icky"- Really mom? Thanks for the hot tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment