Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Insert Clever Title Here.

     The dreaded first post; I'm going to be really blunt. I'm actually not very good at introducing myself. Whenever I try, I never know what to say- or in this case, what to write. I mean, what would you have me do? List shit off? "My name is Ella. I like snakes and long walks on the beach." I don't think so. While I'm on the subject of introducing myself, and how much of a pain in the ass it is, I guess it might be a good idea to give you some insight into why I started this blog.
     Well, I have grievances and experiences not a lot of people are familiar with. I'm not that close with my family, and I'm hoping for this to be an outlet for that. I'm actually an epileptic with ADD, General Anxiety, and just a little bit of paranoia.

No comments:

Post a Comment