Thursday, September 15, 2011

Social Security Hearing

     Sorry I haven't updated for awhile, school is exhausting. So, I'm taking this Animal Science Class at Century College. It's a high school program so I'm surrounding by like, juniors and seniors.  Which isn't the exhausting part, they're pretty awesome. Not to mention I get my face washed by a different ferret everyday. Let's go through the list of animal experiences I have had in the past week and half. One, attacked by a macaw named Carmen, a bat was on my head (totally unrelated), Walked a ferret, Ferret went down my short, bit by a rat, ferret licked my face, barked at by a chinchilla, and that's only the beginning. This week I was the produce manager, which is pretty much a fancy way of saying "Food Supervisor". I had to go take inventory of the food, treats, and such on monday. On Tuesday, I had to chop it all up and prepare it. And I cleaned three refrigerators. Not one, not two, but THREE fucking refrigerators. The last one was like a puzzle and it's death will be my holiday. But I kicked it's ass, so everything's fine. Then yesterday I didn't do shit, because I didn't know what to do. I mean, I already sort of did everything, so I kind of kind of just played with the animals. Rabbits are HUGE. But that's just by the way.
     So I have a social security hearing today, so I can get some sort of income. I'll let everyone know how it went later. I'm not really sure what to expect, I just know to be quiet. Because if I talk, I'll fuck it all up. I'm just gonna speak when I'm spoken to, otherwise, my mom can deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment