Monday, September 5, 2011

Cute Boys and Condoms on a Stick

     The State Fair had something new this year, something I wasn't expecting. And it made me laugh harder than a llama on ecstasy. This year, the State Fair had: Condoms on a Stick. Not fried or anything, just a condom. On a stick. Hilarious right? They were giving them away at the Pro Choice Booth. Now, if you know anything about the Minnesota State Fair, you'd know there are a plethora of informational booths there. 
     Most informational booths usually give out some sort of SWAG (Stuff We All Get, for those of you who aren't familiar). Swag usually consists of stickers, buttons, or candy. Sometimes even pencils! So naturally, I was inclined to take the candy they were passing out. Only to find out it was not what I thought it was. I surprised to find out it wasn't a sucker like I thought, but in fact, a condom. And not the yummy candy kind either. A bonafide fucking condom. I laughed so hard.
     So, after about another hour of state fair antics, I found my friend Wes and his girlfriend, Chelsey. While we waited for Wes to buy us cookies ( which weren't that good by the way), Chels showed me a picture of her friend Eric. He was pretty cool, Eric and I talked music for about a good ten minutes, reptiles for another five, and then walked to the international bazaar. They were the only place that sold Virgin Bloody Marys. For four dollars. But that's not the point- the POINT is that it was amazing. The spicier the better. I bought one earlier that day and it was delicious, so I went back to get another one. All in all, I spent maybe eight dollars on them. 
     On a side note, I also paid three dollars to pet a water monitor. It was awesome. The whole snake place was pretty cool. The had Timberland snakes, and rattlers, they even had anacondas. Did I mention I got to pet a water monitor? Yeah, a water monitor. I'm gonna be a herpetologist. Did I mention that already? No? Well, now I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment